Friday, August 15, 2008

Thank you for the well wishes

Here are some of the email excerpts from the last couple days of nice thoughts of encouragement I have received about my appointment today (and thanks so much!):

Only 3 more days! Everything will be grand! ~~~ Good luck with your appt. on Friday! I am keeping you in my prayers! ~~~ What a big day tomorrow is. Let us hear from you. Got you both in our prayers all the time. ~~~ I will be thinking of you tomorrow. ~~~ Good luck with everything today. I am sure all will go fine. I am so excited to be able to start telling people!!! ~~~ I’ll be thinking of you at 4pm today and wish you luck luck luck luck, but based on the size of your boobs, I’m sure everything is on track and fine. :) ~~~ 6 hours 25 mins! It is exciting! Everything will be great! I look forward to hearing your news being shared. You are going to be floored when you hear the heart...it is an indescribable feeling. ~~~ I’m so glad the long wait will be over in just a few hours and that you will finally be able to hear your baby! Good luck, I wish you all the best and let me know how it goes!!

No comments: