Friday, August 15, 2008

Finally the day has come!


T-minus three hours until our doctor appointment. Three hours until we get the good word. Three hours until I can stop lying to all of my friends who ask if we're going to have a baby soon. Needless to say, I can't wait!

From a guy's perspective I think it will start to seem real after the appointment today when we hear the heartbeat. Up until this point nothing is different for the guy. Nothing has changed with my body, I have no morning sickness, I'm not tired and my wife doesn't look pregnant. Once we hear the heartbeat I think everything will seem real and different...in a good way...actually in a great way!

Both Jennifer and I are super excited. I always tell her that I'm the more excited one. Actually, I think we're both at the same point which is perfect. And speaking of my lovely wife, I must say that she's been a great pregnant chick so far. She hasn't been eating weird stuff like hot dogs dipped in chocolate and she hasn't been hormonal. Maybe some of the guys reading this post are thinking to themselves, "Jeff, you have no idea what's to come!!!", but for now she's been as pleasant as can be. I have no doubt that she'll be an awesome mom. I couldn't have picked a better person to breed little soccer players with than Jennifer Price!

The Bundlebreeder

2 comments:

Bundlewarmer said...

Awww, thanks babe! So sweet.

Carr said...

I love this blog!!!!!! I can't wait for the little soccer player to arrive! This thing is awesome. Congrats on the dr. visit. Great posts.