Monday, August 18, 2008

Initial public offering



If the title and the description of the blog has not yet given it away, let me try to make it a little more clear: We're having a baby!!! I am in my 11th week of pregnancy and our baby's estimated due date is March 5th!

After a long awaited appointment with our doctor on Friday (Friday, August 15th), we can finally let everyone in on the secret we've been keeping for almost three months. We are ecstatic and we could not be happier to share this with you all. The blog began a couple days after we first found out I was pregnant, so you will make the most sense out of it by starting from the beginning and working your way up (click on July in the blog archive to the right; the first post was made on Wednesday, July 2nd).

This blog was primarily started to document the details of my pregnancy, so most posts will be made by me, The Bundlewarmer. As you will see below, Jeff, The Bundlebreeder, will also make an appearance to give his perspective from time to time. So if you would like to be filled in on the details of our newest adventure, please stay tuned. Thanks to everyone for visiting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mom and I are so proud! It was a hard secret to keep until the Dr's appt. We love you (all three)very much.

Pop Price

The Swimnizzies said...

Congrats Jeff & Jenny! I am so excited for you and love the blog. I feel so lucky to be let in on all, make that some, of your thoughts over the last 11 weeks. I can't wait for baby Nacho to arrive!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you!!!! Can't wait to see and hear more! What an awesome opportunity for all of us. All I can say is best of luck and enjoy every minute- it goes so fast!

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes! Awesome. If you need some babysitting/kidnurturing practice, Violette and Archie are available anytime. Seriously, anytime. ANY. TIME!
Boots

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! And to think I sat right next to you at the 4th of July party and thought you were enjoying those wonderful drinks!! You guys are gooood!!!!
You're going to be great parents and we can't wait to welcome our new little neighbor.