Thursday, February 26, 2009

Spalon, take me away!


At 39 weeks today, one week until my due date, my bod could practically melt from the mere thought of a long, professional massage right now (no offense to the bundlebreeder; his short, unprofessional ones are nice too :)). Heck, I'd pay good money just to plop down tummy first on a table, but the addition of a massage and a few hot towels could send me into sensory overload. So imagine how I felt when along came a gift card for one across my desk from some of my co-workers yesterday! It was the greatest. When I opened the card and (through my tears) saw all the notes (sniffle, sniffle), I was so touched. A couple of them suggested I go in before I have the baby in hopes of massaging him or her out of me. Hmmm, not a bad idea.

What an unexpected and thoughtful surprise that made my entire day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Enjoy yourself.