Saturday, February 28, 2009

Shirt for sale (or is it?)


Starting on Thursday afternoon (Thursday, February 26th), I had some signs that things may progress on their own sooner than I thought. Those signs continued and intensified and now, it's time! Today, the last day of February, we're at the hospital, I'm in labor and this shirt's on the market because we've been told we're having a baby today! Stay tuned...

Update: Stop the bidding; this shirt has officially been removed from the market! Now I can say it was worth the money since our stubborn little child wanted to wait for a March 1st debut!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing Jennifer!! In labor and still posting, keeping us abreast, until the babe's at the breast:)
We love you!!

Denise & family

Anonymous said...

Yayyyyy!!!!! We happened to check your site today...wow - glad we did! Hope you are already snuggling with baby. Now the next stage of your life begins :-)

Neal, Steph and Cass

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new baby girl! We cannot wait to meet her. I hope you are all finally getting some much needed rest.

Love,
the Levy's

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! I checked your blog to see what was new and surprise! We are so happy for you. Now the real fun begins! Can't wait to meet your new bundle of joy!

Suzanne and Lanny

Anonymous said...

Congrats!! whats its name?

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Jen and Jeff! I see from the comments that you had a baby girl! I hope you are all well and enjoying your bundle now that she is out of the oven! I will look forward to your next post with the details, but take your time, I'm sure you have more important things to do now! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I knew you were having a girl!!! How wonderful for you both!!! Congrats to both the bundle baker and the bundle warmer!
Deb

Anonymous said...

Jenny! CONGRATS! I found out on Leah's facebook wall that you had a girl and then checked your blog. I am still waiting to find out the name!!!! I love your blog...love the March shirt, too! So did she arrive Feb 28th or March 1? Congratulations to you and Jeff again!
xoMairin

The Swimnizzies said...

Could the March shirt be to blame for the long labor? Had it sealed your fate that she would not arrive until the early morning of March 1st? Hmmmmm... Congrats again!