Sunday, April 4, 2010

Photos: 39 weeks





I just had my last hot fudge sundae and some water before I have to give everything up until after surgery. I'm having a baby tomorrow! Wow! I don't know how we are supposed to be expected to sleep tonight knowing what lies ahead in just about 12 hours from now, but whatever the amount, it'll be more sleep than either of us had the last time. We had a wonderful Easter celebration with both sides of our familes today and then Jeff and I were able to spend the rest of the day and night alone with Mirabella. We read her big sister book to her before bed and then we put her down together for the last time as an only child. I didn't know it was possible, but I know I held her just a little tighter today.

Thanks for all of the unbelievably kind well wishes and prayers we received today and previously. Your thoughts mean a lot to us and we're excited to share the news with everyone tomorrow!

No comments: