Wednesday, May 29, 2013

To my girls

An entry from each of your journals...

Dear Mirabella,

In the past few weeks, you have become a little Mommy's girl and I have been enjoying all of the extra love, hugs and kisses to the fullest! I think part of the reason why are you giving me all the added attention is because you might be worried some of my attention is being taken away from you and focused on this new baby of ours. But always remember that Daddy and I have so much love to give you, and that will never change no matter what. Even though our family of four is about to become five in just a couple of days, on May 31st, we are going to love you just as much as we always have, probably even more - if that is possible! Tons of excitement is ahead for all of us and we know you will embrace and cherish every moment. You are such a caring, sensitive, nurturing and loving girl and we have no doubt you are going to take the best care of your new brother or sister. You already give him or her lots of kisses while riding along in my belly! (Remember when we were cuddling and you could feel the baby kicking you from my tummy to yours as I held you close in my arms? That will be one of my favorite memories ever.) We bet you'll be the best of friends, just like you and Viviana are now. You two are naturals when playing mommies to your baby dolls, your way of practicing your big sister roles together. Watching you two makes Daddy and me smile a bunch. We can hardly wait for all of the fun that is in store once our new family member arrives. We are certain you will love him or her to pieces and think you will be as close as close can be. I hope that will always be the case for you and your baby brother or sister who is going to adore you, just like your dad and me! Dad and I love you very, very much, our lovely Mirabella.

Love,
Mommy

Dear Viviana,

You are the most darling sister to your baby sibling already, kissing him or her in my belly at every chance you get. It is one of your favorite things to do and of course, I love it too! You like to try and feel the baby moving and you always want him or her to kick you just like the baby did for the first time...right in your cheek as you put your face up against my tummy! That was really funny, wasn't it? You also like talking to the baby and I know he or she will know your cute, little voice upon your first meeting because of that. Daddy and I have had such a wonderful time watching you grow and we know you are going to be an awesome big sister. We can't wait to see the three of you kids together. We are going to have the best time as a family of five! Always know that even though a new baby will demand some extra attention from your dad and me, especially in the beginning, we love you just as much as we always have - probably even more than ever! You overflow our hearts with the love you give us too, telling Daddy and me constantly how much you love us. You blessed us in so many ways the day you arrived and became a part of our lives. So many happy times are ahead and we look forward to all that is to come for our family as we welcome its newest member. We are sure you will love your new baby brother or sister so very much and we hope your bond will be as special as can be, just like the one you have with your big sissy, Mirabella. In only two days, on May 31st, you are going to become a big sister for the first time. Yay! Dad and I love you more than words can say, sweet Vivi.

Love,
Mommy

No comments: