Thursday, May 2, 2013

Photos: 34 weeks

Forget what I said in my last post about looking smaller in black. I seriously believed that until I saw these! When Jeff showed me one of them, still on the camera screen, I was in slight disbelief. "Oh my gosh, wow!" I said. "I know!" he exclaimed, as in, "I know! You are humongous!!!"
 
This first one makes me look presentable...
 
 
...and then whoa...
 
 
...and then wow!
 
 
This baby carrier belly o' mine only looks bigger...and bigger...and bigger...from here on out!
 
 
Some close-ups
(as if I needed to prove my point further)

 
 
 
Prepare yourselves for this next one.
 
 
 
Really.
 
 
 
Ready?
 
 
 
 
It's May and we are in baby's birth month! I'm 35 weeks pregnant today!

3 comments:

BKOlson said...

Love that belly!!

Anonymous said...

Adorable, really! Your all belly and look beautiful. xoxo
LBE

Bundlewarmer said...

You both are way too kind, but thank you, thank you!